Thursday, October 28, 2010

A glimpse of my MG Sazabi before weathering...


This post shows some of the parts assembled together and is ready for detail painting and weathering. Yes, I will do the decal work last, after the detail painting and weathering I will seal this with a nice gloss coat of future and then decal it.

I won't detail paint this kit much though, just a few hints of red and some koto parts painting. I do not want it to look like a huge white Christmas tree with small glittery detail painting of greens, blues and reds. I mean, too much detail painting with so much colors is not my type.

Lastly, I just want to keep a few archive photos of this build before weathering... because after weathering this kit might look worse and not as good as how it looks right now. Actually, I could always  just add decals and photoshop the photos and deemed it as finished, but I really want this one weathered.

I also decided against the camo pattern thingee, as I really like how my subtle shading turned out. I am afraid I do not have enough skills to add shading on the camo pattern and it might just ruin the shading of the white areas. Anyways here are a few photos of the build before weathering...





Samuel decals I got from Hobbies Corner last September, bought this set specifically for this build. :)



Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)
Post a Comment