Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Exia ver DC23 - wallpaper

click thumbnail to enlarge to 1600 x 1000

 Just a quick post while killing time in the office... After doing a new banner of my first ever modified kit ( August 2008 ) which is the 1/60 Exia, I decided to do a quick HD wallpaper of the same kit. Basically I am just experimenting with the new image controls of Photoshop CS5. HDR Toning is a gift from heaven. It is the easiest way to make a crappy looking photo look a bit more interesting. hihi

Feel free to download and use the wallpaper if you like. Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :D

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hey! Why did I not see this earlier on?? I just started my own blog of a few "amateurish" photography, and just added some Gundam pics myself. Anyway I'll be following this blog from now on! Nice to meet you!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks mino... I am not good in photography bro... I just do extensive photoshop effects for my wallpapers. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS