Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, September 5, 2010

SD RX78GP03D Dendrobium - snapfit



Ello guys, I just want to share this SD Dendrobium I snap fitted a couple of days ago. This is my coolest SD thus far as it is the biggest and punches some detailing mod opportunities for the Dendrobium unit. The kit is huge for a SD and it looks really cool on any display cabinet.

The RX78GP03 has the usual beam saber, shield cannon and rifle, but you kinda have to remove the shield to snuggly fit it inside the Dendro. The RX needs to be folded along the waist to fit it inside but it looks very cool once fitted.

I bought the kit for 600 Php, very much worth every penny as you get to have 3 SDs worth of plastic. I highly recommend this kit to any SD lovers out there! Now here are a ton of quick snapshots of the kit...
















Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! XD

1 comment:

Snoopa Doopa said...

san ka nakakuha ng dendro sir?

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS