Search This Blog
LABELS
Friday, September 3, 2010
my CHAT box is closed due to spams!
Ello guys, I have just removed my CHAT / SHOUT box as I have been getting so much spams! A lot of them are just friendly spams that has links to all sorts of things, from food, cosmetic and even pharmaceutical blogs.
I do not usually mind these spams, but one of my modeler friend had some problems with visiting my blog a couple of days ago... thus I eventually deleted my chat / shout box. I would just like to tell you that if you have some questions about Gunpla or Gundam stuffs... you could always comment in my posts.
If you just like to greet me or have a really quick question, you could comment and post it in my about me page on top of this blog. Thank you for the support and like I always say... " Just enjoy the hobby guys! "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
photos from Gundam Guy I am still overly undecided for what to get for Christmas and eventually what to do for my Bandai Model Kit World Cu...
-
I have finally completed my Starcraft diorama last night. I have finished painting the 1/30 Zerg Hydralisk more than a month ago and...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
This Group Build is now a collaboration between our friends from Gundam Australia Forums and our MAC forums !!! We thought as both forums...
-
I have shared this at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram already. But again, Google ignores facebook posts and Facebook posts won...
-
Hello guys, I have here a bunch of pictures of my MG Infinite Justice, this kit was the main part of my " The Graveyard " diorama...

2 comments:
Same goes to a few of my friends blogspot blogs. Seems like the cbox's server got raided (by Zergs, maybe? *shrugs*).
hahaha... yeah, as much as I do not want to remove it.. I just had to. XD
Post a Comment