Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, September 3, 2010

my CHAT box is closed due to spams!


Ello guys, I have just removed my CHAT / SHOUT box as I have been getting so much spams! A lot of them are just friendly spams that has links to all sorts of things, from food, cosmetic and even pharmaceutical blogs.

I do not usually mind these spams, but one of my modeler friend had some problems with visiting my blog a couple of days ago... thus I eventually deleted my chat / shout box. I would just like to tell you that if you have some questions about Gunpla or Gundam stuffs... you could always comment in my posts.

If you just like to greet me or have a really quick question, you could comment and post it in my about me page on top of this blog. Thank you for the support and like I always say... " Just enjoy the hobby guys! "

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Same goes to a few of my friends blogspot blogs. Seems like the cbox's server got raided (by Zergs, maybe? *shrugs*).

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahaha... yeah, as much as I do not want to remove it.. I just had to. XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS