Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, September 2, 2010

IPMS Manila Philippines



Ello guys, I joined IPMS Manila chapter last July this year when one of it's members Timothy Zarco aka steiner invited me to join their club. I was so busy with MAC stuffs for the past few months so I was not able to participate in the boards as of now.

I am looking forward to learning some military stuffs, specially weathering and dio building in their boards soon and I am also excited as I will be joining their meet up for the first time! I got an invite from Tim to join their mee tup this September!

IPMS Manila is an international club based in the Philippines and is recognized and supported by all retail stores all over Metro Manila as a gesture of support for the growth of the hobby. IPMS Manila is the only chapter of International Plastic Modeling Society USA in the Philippines and Asia.

Just enjoy the hobby guys! XD

7 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

A different group from IPMSphilippines?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

you are just the type of person who will joint that cleb... SOUR LOSERS!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

bwahahaha... I actually approved your comment to show how uneducated you people are. hehehe... WINNERS are usually sour losers my friend. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap bro! would you like to come? XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

That would be "join," "club" and "sore losers."

Which, based on your reaction, is what YOU are.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Nah MatX, these people are plain and simple LOSERS.... not sore losers. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

see you guys sunday :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS