Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Packing the AC White Glint for shipping...


This post is mainly for my client, I started packing my AC White Glint for its long travel to the US ( from the Philippines ). I used a lot of styropor to fasten it inside a MG Zeong box and reinforced the layers of styros with some barbecue sticks. My wife told me that the shipping company might check the contents before they allow shipping so I will add tons of shredded styropors to fill in the gaps and seal the box after they have inspected it in the shipping company.

The nearest FEDEX is a long 2 - 3 hour drive from my place, thus I have to research a bit on some alternatives that is nearer my home or office. Also, I have yet to withdraw the money sent to me for shipping by the client in my paypal account.

Anyways, here are a few photos of the packing of the AC White Glint...





2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

they are fxxxk amazing !!! :)

Jero said...

they are fxxxk amazing !!! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS