Search This Blog
LABELS
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Happy Father's Day!!!
Happy happy Father's day to my dad, my dad's dad, to me and to ALL the fathers out there! To the non-fathers... well it's either your still young to be one OR you are a numbskull not to choose to be one! LOL... nothing beats like being a father guys! Go get OR make yourselves some kids or maybe even a pet would do! XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
I always wanted to share these 2 year old photos of some Darna photo shoots. I work in a tv station as a senior visual effects artist, ...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
I've been kinda focused on trying to grow my Youtube channel these days. I just finished writing a couple of magazine articles too. One ...
-
UPDATE 12-28-09: Wet sanding Phew! I am so tired right now sanding the armor parts of this kit. As most of you know that sanding is on...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
This is one of the reasons why I love Vallejos so much. They formulate and design paints depending on use. They also design auxiliar...

No comments:
Post a Comment