Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, June 18, 2010

Bakuc poll closed! it's MG Sazabi for Bakuc 2010


Ello guys, I have this poll in the sidebar since around mid April and thanks a ton for all those who voted. The poll got 367 total votes and the results ended with the Kshatriya with 147 votes or 39.2% of the votes. MG Sinanju got to a close second place with 142 votes or 37.87% of the total votes.

I have all of the kits at hand except the PG 00 Raiser... but decided against it a long time ago, coz I want to create a big dio and creating one for the PG 00 Raiser will be too much, plus my wife will kill me. hehe

I eventually chose to use the MG Sazabi that I got a couple of days ago... I have been snap fitting the kit a couple of hours before office and I am almost done. Only the backpack manipulators and weapons are left unassembled.

I will take better comparison pics of the MG Sazabi, MG Sinanju and hguc Kshatriya later... but took a couple quick snapshots of the three. I basically chose the Saz over the Sinanju because it is bigger and has a gazillion of empty armor for mod ideas! love it...it looks like a piece of canvass to me. hihi.

Anyways it is going to be MG Sazabi this year end and now, here are a couple of comparison pics and the poll results...






Thanks a ton for the votes! Til' next post! ;)

4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

A well done MG Sazabi is always quite an eye candy, so work hard for all of us who can't, Don!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks for the encouragement bro...but my style is a bit overdone...hope you like it when finished. I have big plans for this big guy...hope I can pull it off though. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Expectant and waiting eagerly as always. I have a feeling that you're not going to go for the usual clean and regal look, but that's confirmed when you mentioned "overdone". I'm curious to see how you're going to render this.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap...clean finishes does not really go well with dioramas I think... clean builds are meant as stand alones for me. thanks bro for the early support...stay tuned. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS