Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pinky Street Evangelion pilot figures


Ello guys, I got this really cool Pinky Street figures of Rei Ayanami ( white ) and Asuka Langley ( red ) a while back, I think I got it for 700 Php. I had a 1/100 model kit of an Evangelion Mass production Eva before ( 1998 ), it's the white mech with red lips and Angel wings. BUT, other than having that...I am not really familiar with the series. I am familiar with the pilots Rei and Asuka though, but I have not even watched a single episode of the series.

The figures are really really cute, they have very limited pose-ability though but the cuteness itself is worth grabbing these figs. The details on their uniforms is very crisp and the colors of the figs are really vibrant. I have 0 idea of what they are holding though and their awkward-leaning to the right pose makes them difficult to balance. I have a small blu - tack underneath their foot to keep them standing. Now, here are some photos of these Evangelion figs...

















Thanks for viewing! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there! i found your when i took a look at my topblogs ranking :)

anyway, i'm a longtime PINKY STREET collector, and although i'm glad you like your figs so much, i'm afraid to say that you may have inadvertently purchased fakes :(

the two things that tipped me off were: 1) REI's eyes are slightly washed out (the paint job isn't too crisp); and 2) they way the dolls are leaning too much to the left.

in case you were curious, this is what a genuine REI looks like. take note that her eyes are "clearer" and that although she is leaning to the left, her torso is perpendicular to the floor.

if you need more info, there's a tutorial on how to spot fake PINKY ST on my site. thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Dang! thanks for the links man...no wonder they won't stand up on their own....will hunt for the orig ones. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS