Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Astroboy movie toy


Ello guys, I just want to share photos of an Astroboy movie toy that I got dirt cheap yesterday. This toy originally retailed at 800 Php, went down to 400 Php after the movie and is now at 200 Php. Nice! This pretty much has the look and feel of a mighty muggs though it is smaller, it stands at 5 1/2 inches tall and has 4 points of articulation. It has articulation on the neck, arms and waist and has a really solid feel to it.

The toy is basically a deformed cuter version of the CGi character of the movie. I am not really into the movie, but my 3 kids love it. I would not buy the other toys though, coz they simply does not look like the classic series that I grew up watching...I like this deformed rendition of it though, coz it pretty much resembles the classic look of Astroboy ( somehow ?! ).

I am getting comfortable and a little confident now with my Photography skills, learned a few tips from chubbybots ( thanks man! ) and researched a few. Obviously I can't do Gunpla on weekdays, so I might as well practice my Photography and take photos of a few of my toys ( robot toys ). As much as I want to feature my LOTR, Spawn, DC figures, TMNT figs and Transformers toys here in my Blog, I am restraining myself and is trying to keep the blog dedicated to my Gunpla modeling. BUT again, you'll encounter a few posts of robot toys or any Gundam related toys once in a while. Anyways, here are some pics of Astroboy...


























Thanks for viewing! ;)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS