Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, April 12, 2010

AC White Glint - WIP part XI - detailing mods done!


Ello guys, I have sanded all the cylinder parts of the Vanguard Overed Boost and all the seam lines that I previously removed. I have also finished modding and detailing the AC White Glint with my usual pla plating and some MSG parts. Actually, I am not really decided if this is done already...will check the photos to see if the kit is not yet detailed enough. If ever I decide that the detailing is enough already, I will be cleaning up the glue marks and give all of the parts some wet sanding to soften the edges of the pla plates. I will then disassemble the parts and prime them to check for errors and wil be painting this kit soon. Again, this  build is going to be weathered, and the added pla plates means more crevices for the enamel wash thus a more weathered look will be easily achieved. Anyways, here are some photos of the AC White Glint with pla plate detailing...



























































Thanks for viewing! ;)


8 comments:

Pggasta said...

Wow!!!!
Love the detail!!!!
Expecially on the legs...
Really good!!!
BRAVO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks bro! yeah, i like what I did with the leg details...I think that style would only fit an AC though. ;)

progenitor said...

Wow, I like it alot man. Especialy what you did with the boosters and torso. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

@ progenator, thanks bro!!! I've been working with it for a couple of days...I got lucky with the boosters...it turned out to look like a radioactive logo. hihi. :D

Unknown said...

the hands seem so plain in comparison to the super detailed body.

this is quite an impressive piece of work! your pla plate + MSG part skills are amazing

Anonymous said...

@ Busterbeam, agree, I am thinking of replacing those hands actually...but MG hands might not be able to firmly hold the rifles. But then again...the rifles will cover those hands significantly. hihi...thanks for dropping by bro! ;)

hunter's boot camp said...

didn't really like the vernier detail
but those "scales" & bolts are astonishing

will be seeing once its completely painted :D

o btw, seeing your WIP made me buy another white glint + its VOB too LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks bro! hopefully the verniers will look better once they are painted white also...it looks crowded as of now I think.

Nice, as much as i want to get a WG + VOB here, I can't coz it's not available here. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS