Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, May 3, 2010

AC White Glint - WIP part XII - prepping for priming


Ello guys, I had some personal commitments last weekend thus I was not able to paint this kit. However I did managed to squeeze in a few hours on it and disassemble the kit for priming. I decided not to prime the parts as planned though coz after separating all the white parts and the other parts, I realized that I have to deepen some existing rivet holes on a few parts and I also decided to add more rivet holes to the other parts as well. I basically took a break from drilling holes and posted this first...I will drill holes and clean up some other small overlooked parts before priming and painting the parts this weekend. Now here are some pics of my progress today...

A photo showing how a part looks like when you deepen the holes with a .3mm drill bit...it looks better of course, plus it will be much easier to paint the holes later and is more visible.



Now, as I've said, I will have to drill more rivet holes all throughout the other parts much like I did with the torso area...and here are all the parts after separating them in a tray...











I also removed some small parts from their tree and cleaned up the sprue marks to prep them for priming and kept them in a small container for the mean time...










After removing all those small parts from their tree, I saw a tree with a few parts from the AC box that is not yet assembled but is not in the instruction manual. Like most modelers who has assemble quite a few kits oledi, I assembled the parts without any instructions and ended up with a nice gun after. 

Again, it is not the standard gun of the AC White Glint, so I decided to test fit it with my Sinanju... the curves and pointy features of the gun blended well with the Sinanju armor parts, now if I could ask my client to just give it to me. hihihi. Anyways here are some pics of the mysterious gun that came with th AC White Glint...











EDIT 050410 : wahoo! my client gave me thw gun oldei! thanks thanks bro! ;D

Thanks for viewing...not much updates this week on this one coz showing the added rivet holes is a kinda boring update. I will definitely start painting this kit by weekend. til' next post! ;D

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS