Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gundam Stand Art ZAKU II


I got this 3 inch figure of a MS-06J ZAKU II. It says in the box that is was designed by Fusion Works, modeled by Volks Inc and manufactured by Bandai Asia. Bandai calls this series Gundam Stand Art and are around 3 inches to 3 1/2 inches tall...yes they are as tall as a normal SD model kit. This Zaku figure is no. 2 of the series...no. 1 is the Gundam Wing custom, no.3 is the MKII in A.E.U.G. colors and no.4 is the MKII in Titans colors.

I like this figures a lot though I only have a couple so far...a Hi Nu and this one....the proportions and detailing of these figures are a bit different than their MG renditions and are more menacing in terms of overall look than there big MG counterparts.

I got this fig for exactly 499 Php or rough 12 USD, not cheap but it is well worth it actually... it looks great beside my mouse while I blog. A pretty solid fig once you have glued the parts in place. it is made of a rubbery material with a few plastic parts and the hand painted details are ok. Anyways, here are some pics of this cool fig...




































thanks for viewing! ;)

6 comments:

Syful said...

I bet you wanna do something with this right?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

@ Syful, not really bro...but I am kinda itchy to weather it actually. ;)

Anonymous said...

My husband would probably get one when he sees this. Thanks for sharing. By the way, I would like to invite you to join and learn new crafts and enjoy new hobbies on this new Hobbies and Craft Forum. You can even win the cash prize for the most number of referrals. See you there! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Nice action figures. reminds me of the old Voltron and Transformer days. Very well designed site also.

Dating For Today's Man

Unknown said...

Hey nice fig, I got myself MS18E Kaempfer in my work desktop. And sure look like more menacing than the HGUC that I've seen.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

@ Jenny, thanks for the invite...will visit in one of my less busy days. ;)

@ OlderButWiser, thanks bro! ;)

@ Ardi Amada, nice! I was looking for the Kampfer also but to no avail. yeah...these figs looks great! ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS