Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, April 11, 2010

1/100 HG Seravee Gundam WIP part 1



small UPDATE 04-11-10 : extending the gun

Ello guys, I did a fast mod before going to sleep yesterday. I basically extended the Seravee gun, I added 3 1/2 inches more to the gun using 6 pieces of 1mm pla plates. I then let this cure overnight and sanded off the excess pla plates on the sides today. It looks ok now but will definitely detail it further of course...this is just the base layer or the base shape of the gun. Now, here are some quick snapshots of the progress...

I made 4 pieces of the same shape and glued it to the side of the gun, I waited for 20 minutes before gluing another couple of parts on top of those parts...







You can see here that I glued a roughly cut strip of pla plate over the glued parts...



I sanded the rough edges today and came up with the basic shape of the mod...That's about it, just a quick mod before working on the AC White Glint...















Thanks for viewing! ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HOT!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by bro...just a quick update, currently detailing the AC actually. ;)

greenmondaymorning said...

i bout this kit recently and assembled it recently and i dont know why people complain about the peg in the seraphims waist it i actualy find it hard to get out.
anyways the gun looks awsome and the seraphim is one of my favoright gundams, well technecly its my favoright gundam with the whole gundam mobile suit crap

Anonymous said...

@ greenday, the waist does fall off, maybe I did something wrong? I don't really like the kit, just got inspired by Toymaker's fazz. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS