Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, April 10, 2010

No.1 Pinoy Gundam Blog...thank you!


Ello guys, I joined a nice service oriented site yesterday ( the other day ? )...it's TOPblogs.com. Basically this site (formerly PinoyTopBlogs) measures the popularity of Filipino blogs out there. They have 27 categories, arts and crafts, humor, music, video games and a lot more...you could also search blogs by there labels. I labeled my blog with Gundam, Gunpla, Mecha, Hobby and Anime. In just a couple of days, my blog rose from no.32 to no. 16 in the Arts and Crafts category...pretty good for a very big category with most likely tons of sub categories. I like my visitor tracking service a lot but this one is extra special coz it's Filipino.

I did some search results today ( in their search box ) and typed Gundam, Gunpla, Mecha, Hobby and Anime, these are basically my labels and it yielded some nice surprising results. In the Gundam and Gunpla labels,  DC23 mech arts is no.1 in the search list...yes no.1 thanks to all my readers and regular visitors, no. 2 in the Mecha label, not in the top 10 list in the Anime label and surprisingly no.3 in the hobby label. Very nice results, very happy with my ranking given that I have only joined yesterday ( or the other day? ).

The great thing about the site is that you could see other Filipino Gundam blogs aside from the usual successful but "international" blogs out there, like Toymaker's and others that I have in my blog roll. In the Gundam category for example, I got to visit the top 3 Filipino Gundam Blogs...cool up and coming? Gundam blogs that I was not aware of before. You could also visit the blogs past the top 3 if you have the time and visiting the top 3 of any search will definitely be worth your time.

This site only tracks Filipino blogs in 27 categories and is a nice way of discovering other Filipino blogs out there.Kudos to the makers of this site, a service for Filipinos by Filipinos...Good stuff! ;)

Thanks once again to all the readers of my blog, my followers in facebook and twitter and to all who have visited my blog...DC23 mech arts is now the no.1 Pinoy Gundam Blog. Of course I won't put No.1 or best Pinoy Blog in my banner and use it as a tagline or something, that is awful!!! bwhahaha! I am just grateful to all my readers...

THANK YOU SO MUCH to ALL! ;D

11 comments:

janus lu said...

Wah! Big applause to you, congrats bro! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton Janus! yeah...the site is really nice. The Philippines' best Gunpla modeller, Nath_1977 ( Nathaniel Barrera ) does not have a blog/site though, if he has one, my blog won't be no.1. hihi

Matanglawin said...

Congrats Don! And all in just a few months of being up...

Anonymous said...

Thanks MatX! yeah bro, kinda overwhelming actually...;)

NelMan said...

DC, congratulations, 'tol!

It's great to know that one of the best (if not the best) out there is a Pinoy! I should know... I've been subscribed to your blog's RSS feed on my Google Reader since you started on Blogspot.

Keep up the awesome work! Mabuhay! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement kabayan! I am still relatively a newbie who's learning in every build bro. Thanks again! mabuhay! ;)

chubbybots said...

Congrats on reaching another milestone man ^^ You deserve the top spot for all the effort you put in :D Its your willingness to share and passion for gunpla draws people to ya. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

@ chubbybots, thanks a ton man! goodluck with your wedding! ;D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

There's no other site in the Philippines about GUNPLA that is more informative than your Blog! People here are always more than willing to share there techniques and knowledge. Joining this site is very beneficial unlike other sites which only shows you pictures of finished kits. More power to you and your Blog DC! Helping all of us gunpla enthusiasts sure has its rewards! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks stigma! comparison is unnecessary bro...just enjoying the hobby and sharing at the same time. XD

Samuel said...

Its time to burst all myths. Donghai securities new energy vehicles team members WuWenZhao told reporters: "the current lithium battery industry is very competitive, like the warring states period, ieyasu regime." The best places to look for is obviously the Internet in the first place.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS