Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, April 10, 2010

first Wacom art

Ello guys, No Gunpla for me for a couple of days...kinda busy with work the other day and it was my daughter's graduation from pre school yesterday. So I have no updates, I just want to share my first drawing using a Wacom pad...I am kinda old school when it comes to digital art...I draw them on paper, scan it, then color in Adobe Photoshop. So, basically this time I tried my hand on drawing with a Wacom pad. It was really frustrating at first but eventually you'll get the hang of it. But I think you'll never get the hang of it or will it ever feel the same as drawing on paper ( not sure though ). Anyways, here is my first doodle...

Thanks for viewing! ;)

6 comments:

janus lu said...

Interesting ! Any story behind the scene ??? :)

Anonymous said...

thanks bro...no story, still very occupied in learning how to use the tool ( Wacom ) to think of a story. hehe

janus lu said...

I like your style, keep it up, bro. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks bro...will practice the tool more before posting my next. ;)

janus lu said...

I would like to see you draw Gundam, bro. :3 :3 :3

Anonymous said...

@ Janus, i will try bro...but not sure if I can.hihi, i used to draw monsters and heroes before, but never robots and cars. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS