Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

new 3D Studio Max banner!

Ello guys, I just want to share my new banner...my posts automatically feeds to my DC23 facebook page...so I am just sharing this specifically for FB ( blocked in my office ). I did this for a couple of hours in my office, ( Beware! basic 3D talkies ahead ) I use Autodesk 3D Studio Max and rendered it with mental ray. The material used is an Archi and design preset which is transparent plastic ( not sure ? )...I then tweaked it a bit and added 4 omni lights and one directional spotlight. The directional spotlight produced the light streaks along the surface of the model. All of the lights are changed from default white to yellow to produce subtle yellow to green gradients and one of the omni lights has it's shadow feature turned on. Anyways here are two versions...


4 comments:

G-ZOP said...

Nice banner

Anonymous said...

Thanks bro! hihi...I like it loud. ;)

janus lu said...

Hmm...previous one was frame typo, now upgrade with green skin, sorry I am noob in 3D.... XD
I like it, green color represent new life and energetic! Good job bro! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks bro! I like green since I was a small kid...coz blue is too generic for boys. hihi...but I just learned that it also represents energetic...matches my energy in gunpla I guess.hehe ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS