Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hawi's photoshop sketch

Ello guys, as usual I am in the office in front of the internet station...I just want to share a photoshop sketch of me while working in front of my station ( wink wink ). This was done by my officemate Buhawi Espina and he used a small 12 inch Wacom pad in Adobe Photoshop CS3.

This is really how fat I am right now ( well maybe this is a little bit exaggerated, hehe ), I basically gained 30 pounds since I started Gunpla back in January 2008. The computer at my back is the internet station, coz our normal stations does not have internet access. anyways here is the cool digital sketch by Hawi...

9 comments:

janus lu said...

I like this kind of graphic drawing, the style is unique! Maybe can ask your friend to draw some Gundam arts too. :) Good job!

Anonymous said...

I asked him bro...he told me he can't draw mechanical stuffs...same as me.hihi...BUT he draws really good caricatures and other stuffs.

G-ZOP said...

Nice to meet you lol

Anonymous said...

lol...yeap that is pretty much me in cartoon version. hehe

janus lu said...

Oh I see. Look forward more of your caricatures appear in your blog. Hihihihi .....>:P

Anonymous said...

hehe, I will try to draw a Gundam next time bro. hehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The password for that computer is DONSTATION. Hahahaha! Kamusta na?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

You look like the endorser of a biscuit ad...hehehe...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I hate you Phantom! hehehe

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS