Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Geara Zulu wallpaper - DC23

Ello guys, here is another HD wallpaper using a couple of photos of my newest build which is the Geara Zulu. Basically I just blended all the elements, kit photos, text textures, outer space background and some lens flares and mixed it all together, I used Adobe Photoshop CS4 this time. As usual there are 2 HD sizes, 1920 x 1200 and 1440 x 900...do feel free to download if you like it.

1920 x 1200
1440 x 900
Thanks for viewing!til' next post! ;)

2 comments:

greenmondaymorning said...

like all your photo shop work it looks amazing but one thing is driving me insane the black chestplate on the gera zulu in back just pops like you pasted it there after i was wondering if you have the knowhow to make the outside gray or sumthing like wethered im shore you know what i meen kindof like the glair on the big one

Anonymous said...

Thanks bro! I just played with the blending modes of the photos against the background.So the trick is finding nice backgrounds to blend with the photos bro. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS