Search This Blog
LABELS
Friday, March 26, 2010
DC23 mech arts facelift II
Ello guys, I just got home an hour ago and tinkered with my blog again. I gave my blog another facelift and I got it from here - blogger-template-designer. Basically this is a new feature by blogger that is a TON and I mean a ton easier than the old templates. It took me roughly 4 months of tinkering with the HTML code of my old template to allow pictures / thumbnails of 550 x 413 to fit in...NOW, it took me an hour to fit in 640 x 400 pics / thumbnails. PLUS, the page links looks really nice, the templates looks really good even if unedited and has so much more customizable features unlike before.
The impression is that blogger is trying to imitate the customization powers of wordpress...I love the new template, now I have to edit the gallery to show bigger pictures. Bigger is always better as they say...now do visit the link above if you have the time, I am 100% sure you'll like the new features of blogger. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...

2 comments:
wow are pages are much the same now -.-'
not quite the place to post it but i want a hit counter its starting to feel pointless posting things on my blog if no one is viewing it
so i was wondering how to make a account to get acounter from the some wabsight as yours.
Oh, I just changed mine today before reading your comment bro...I like the black and green template...but I find the lighter one a bit refreshing. About the counter, you just need to click the link under the counter and follow the steps bro...agree, no point of sharing if you feel no one is reading.hihi
Post a Comment