Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tamiya Scriber II

Hello guys, after meeting with the client of the PG Zeta...I took off with my 3 kids and my wife to a nearby mall...we had dinner and bought some toys for the kids, A barbie with a dog for my eldest daughter Nicole, a sword for my second daughter Sammy and a cheap ball for my little boy Basti. Darn, this hobby is indeed expensive.hehe....Now, I would not let a visit to a mall with a hobby shop pass without buying something for the hobby...I scoped the hobby shop and alas found a cheap tool that I still don't have.hihi

I've been eyeing this Tamiya scriber for a couple of days now, eventhough I have a similar olfa scriber, a trumpeter line scriber and a hasegawa needle point scriber already. The tamiya scriber is relatively cheap for a hobby tool, it is only roughly $5 dollars only, anyways I plan to use this for the PG Zeta, so we'll know if it's ok or not. anyways here are some pics...


It has a nifty spare blade compartment and came with two spare blades...now if only it's easy to find extra blades for this...



It has a nice retractable blade that can be locked firmly, very nice...



a handsome looking tool from Tamiya and it's my cheapest Tamiya tool too...





2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I wanted this tool too, but its hard to find! :( I ended up buying the hasegawa plastic scriber.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I just use this for cutting .5mm and thicker pla plates... I use my needle point Hasegawa scriber for scribing panel lines. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS