Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sumeragi Lee Noriega Banpresto figure


Sumeragi Lee Noriega (スメラギ・李・ノリエガ, Sumeragi Ri Noriega?)

Sumeragi is the tactical forecaster of the Celestial Being mothership Ptolemaios. As the most senior ranking officer on the ship, she is the de facto captain of the ship. She plans all the strategies the Gundam Meisters take part in and her strategic predictions are almost always accurate. Her real name is Leesa Kujo. In the beginning of the second series, Sumeragi is reluctant to rejoin the others until the encouragement from her companions helps her find the resolve to help them. At the end of the series, she remains with Celestial Being. Sumeragi Lee Noriega is voiced by Yōko Honna in Japanese and Lisa Ann Beley in English.( taken from wikipedia )

I got this figure around August this year, this is actually my first figure at that time. The fig kinda caught my eye while I was looking for a gundam kit to buy. The figure stands 18 cm and is very well scuplted, the pose very sexy and the painting is topnotch specially for it's price. I got this kit for $ 15 dollars...not bad, considering the quality of the figure. Here are some pics...
















Thanks for dropping by! Til' next review! :)


.

6 comments:

Zedd Arckham said...

Do want XD

-Zedd from MP

ErazEr said...

This Figurine got my attention since the day I saw her on a retail store.. never got any cash to buy her since when I have the money she's not available xD

seeing this makes me drool, too bad the 2nd season "covered" her best "assets" and cut her hair

DC23 said...

Love this baby too! I have not seen the second season though, but that sounds bad! LOL

Aaron said...

I really just noticed it now.... bat nakaumbok yung ano? XD (why is there something bulging in the figure's.......... =_=) >_<

DC23 said...

Maybe she is a guy. hehehe 

Anjani said...

Do want XD -Zedd from MP

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS