Sunday, November 15, 2009

SD RX-93

I finished and posted this at Zero G last May 4 2009 and this is a fast, stress reliever build, took me roughly 3 days to finish it. this is my second SD, but my first was a hell of a crappy work. anyways I added a few pla plates, scribed a few panel lines ( head and chest part ), sharpened the V-fin, added a 1mm pla plate to extend the torso area and added holes and pin heads. I decided not to put decals anymore due to the pla plating. I gave this an enamel wash of Tamiya flat earth and I did not clean the wash thoroughly to try to make it blend with the action base and give it a semi on duty feel to it.
Post a Comment