Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ironman statue repaint verDC23




custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

 I just took some super crappy photos of my commission work Ironman statue repaint earlier today. My backgound is a couple of black shirts that looks really bad in the raw photos so I decided to stylize them to look decent enough. I will try to take better photos with a white background later today.

This blog badly needs fresh completed works and I am glad I finished this and the Ma.K kit to update my galleries.

Now that 2 quick projects are done and over with, I will now work on more complicated projects that will take time to finish. I have the MG Zeta Karaba, MG EX-S, MG Z'Gok ( Waylander vs DC23 vs Toymaker ) and the custom Starwars Stormtrooper.

Anyways I had fun with the repaint of this Ironman statue as I also added some battle damage effects in the process. The figure was painted with Vallejo Game Color, some Citadel paints and sealed with a Vallejo Acrylic Gloss Varnish.

Will make sure to update this with normal and better photos soon that are faithful to the look of the statue in person. Hope you enjoy these stylize photos for the meantime. Thanks for dropping by! Until next update guys! :)

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

 custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

 custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

 EDIT: BELOW are more color accurate photos of the Ironman Statue Repaint. :)

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo


custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

custom Ironman statue verDC23 photo

Thanks as always for dropping by! Until Next post guys! :)






3 comments:

Unknown said...

as usual ... kick ass

Unknown said...

as usual....kick ass

Anonymous said...

buy propecia online cheap propecia finasteride - generic propecia online pharmacy

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS