I have here a very quick and fun project I did for a few hours last night. I got this 3.5 inch DIY baby QEE yesterday and thought of just doing a quick work on it. After sanding the whole vinyl toy with a high grit sandpaper, I then drew some patterns all over the body of this little guy using some Sharpie pens. I then painted some paint squirts on the nozzle of the spray can head and sealed everything with some matte Vallejo varnish using my airbrush.
I brushed some pigments all over the kit to somehow show that the concept is an OLD left over spray can that is a bit dirty already. Anyways, this project was really fun and should grab a few more of this little baby QEE vinyl toys soon.
Now here are a few photos of the spray head...
Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)