Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, August 20, 2011

3.5 inch custom Angel Baby QEE ver DC23

custom Angel babyQEE by DC23 Photo

I have here a very quick and fun project I did for a few hours last night. I got this 3.5 inch DIY baby QEE yesterday and thought of just doing a quick work on it. After sanding the whole vinyl toy with a high grit sandpaper, I then drew some patterns all over the body of this little guy using some Sharpie pens. I then painted some paint squirts on the nozzle of the spray can head and sealed everything with some matte Vallejo varnish using my airbrush.

I brushed some pigments all over the kit to somehow show that the concept is an OLD left over spray can that is a bit dirty already. Anyways, this project was really fun and should grab a few more of this little baby QEE vinyl toys soon.

 Now here are a few photos of the spray head...

custom Angel babyQEE by DC23 Photo

custom Angel babyQEE by DC23 Photo

custom Angel babyQEE by DC23 Photo

custom Angel babyQEE by DC23 Photo






Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)


Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS