Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, December 3, 2010

basic dio setup of the MG Zeta


Just a quick post for the client. I did the basic shape and layout of the diorama yesterday and once the client approves it I will be disassembling the kit and work on it already. I will add details to the diorama as I go along with the build.

The dio looks like a bunch of materials glued together and the CD cases are pretty obvious. However, the coup de etat dio has the same materials for the wall of the hangar so I am confident this will look ok once detailed and painted.

Anyways, here are a few more photos of the initial set up...








Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :D



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS