Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, November 16, 2009

MG Dom WIP

Hello guys, here is the work in progress pics of my MG Dom....The original thread is in Zerogunz.com...it reached 12,289 views with 463 comments, the comments/ replies inspired me to push through with the project. I started the wip thread last May 20 2009 and finished the project and the thread last July 22, 2009.

HERE is the link of the original thread:

MG Dom Zerogunz WIP

HERE is the link of the finished Dom:

MG Dom ver DC23 - finished kit

AND here are some random pics of the build:




















9 comments:

Solo said...

Great work! I love the detailing. Very cyber-punk on the head and the arm.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks for dropping by solo! appreciate the comopliment!

janus lu said...

Detailing has become your trade mark now, bro. :)

GUNDAMverNCD said...

omg so detailed may be call it a perfect grade green dom btw how u scratch build those part like the one on the left shoulder

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks man! No I got the left shoulder from a L-gaim kit...not sure what kit it is though, I am not familiar with L - gaims. Not even sure if I got the L - gaim name right. hehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! I will do a full steam punk industrial looking kit for Bakuc this year ( 2010 )...stay tuned. ;D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Doesn't look like I have a choice. XD

ferry said...

gosh.. you are so talented..

DC23 said...

Thank you sir... just passionately in love with the hobby. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS