Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, January 4, 2020

HOW TO DO Armor Trimming verDC23 at Youtube


HOW TO DO Armor Trimming verDC23 at Youtube photo

I just uploaded another version of my Armor Trimming tutorial at my month old Youtube channel




This time the kit is my commissioned MG Gunner Zaku Warrior. A beautiful kit albeit the seam lines at the leg and arm parts. 

I kinda found it difficult to shoot ( video ) while doing Gunpla modifications. You are trying to favor towards the camera while cutting with a sharp stencil blade. Also favoring to the camera while drilling holes ( I slipped once ). I think I won't do much videos like this, except if I show a new technique ( at least for me ) or an old technique that I haven't shown in my channel ( like panel line scribing ). 

Anyways, I hope new modelers will find the modifications easy to follow and the video clear enough, or at least more clear than my older RG Sazabi Armor Trimming video. 

Also, I just hit the 9K milestone at Instagram! A ton of thanks to all the follows! 

I truly appreciate it so much! 

More Gunpla and Mecha Designs at all my Social Media accounts ( Twitter, IG, Facebook, Youtube and here )! 

Saludos! 

K Following At Instagram photo


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS