Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Gunpla Workstations at Blue Brick Art Gallery



Gunpla Workstations at Blue Brick Photo

We've converted the whole ground floor of the house into an Art Gallery this year. We call the art gallery / studio,  Blue Brick. We have held art classes for kids since October and we plan to have bigger art classes this coming summer. Teaching traditional art to kids ( 5 to 13 year olds ) has been so fun so far.

I just converted some corners for work and Gunpla the past few weeks tho. My main Gunpla workstation / corner is the one with trophies. My kids also use that area for school projects and assignments.

My iMac is where I do my illustration work and my editing for the new Youtube channel. It is actually the bar area of the house and is beside the kitchen ( lol ).

I am currently setting up my paint station in front of the studio. I will be painting outdoors. People are still installing clear polycarbonate roofing as of this moment. Can't wait until I can fully set up my painting outdoors very soon.

I paint with non toxic Vallejo acrylic paints, but still decided to paint outdoors as I do not want paint mist indoors. Besides, I have the space, so I might as well make use of the spaces.

I will do a nice video tour of my art studio once the polycarbonate roofing is done. Lighting outdoors is also great for video and photo shoots. Excited to show you a ton of Gunpla work soon.

Thanks as always for dropping by!

Cheers!



SHOUTOUT as usual!

I only use Vallejo Acrylic paints in all my builds - Acrylicos Vallejo

I get some of my tools from HOBBYMATE Singapore - HobbyMate at Facebook

And get my Vallejo paints from Neutral Grounds Philippines - Neutral Grounds Philippines

I only use Harder & Steenbeck for airbrushing - Harder & Steenbeck Airbrush



Gunpla Workstations at Blue Brick Photo

Gunpla Workstations at Blue Brick Photo

Gunpla Workstations at Blue Brick Photo

Gunpla Workstations at Blue Brick Photo

Gunpla Workstations at Blue Brick Photo

Gunpla Workstations at Blue Brick Photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS