Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, May 11, 2015

Helga the Conqueror Minion Warlock - Commissioned Work


Helga the Conqueror Minion Warlockphoto

I finished this cool little Helga the Conqueror model at the same time as the Alexia Ciannor and the risen models. Both are primed, hand painted, and varnished with Vallejo acrylics. Nothing to write home about, but I do love the model so much. This is what is so fun about commissioned works, you get to paint and work on models you are not aware of or models that you never plan ( or need to ) buy for yourself.

I feel I painted this a bit darker than usual. The excess washes was the result of painting it at the same time as the risen models which I intended to look dirty. The washes diffused the effect of the highlights in the photos but the model looks a tad better in person. Besides, my painting are friggin zoomed in in these photos ( lol ).

I hope you like my pig ( my client's pig ). Will have more models painted next weekend! Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)

Helga the Conqueror Minion Warlockphoto

Helga the Conqueror Minion Warlockphoto

Helga the Conqueror Minion Warlockphoto

Helga the Conqueror Minion Warlockphoto

Helga the Conqueror Minion Warlockphoto

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS