Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, March 16, 2015

Quick Warmachine Game Table verDC23


Warmachine Game Tablephoto

Just wanted this quick project archived here in my blog. This is a simple Warmachine / Hordes table mat / table for me and my kids. This is far from done as my son is requesting trees ( forests ), damaged houses and more details. Looking forward to adding modular obstruction pieces and forests from time to time.

I used to play with my 8 year old son on top of the dining table but after putting up this table a couple of weekends ago, me and my son are enjoying our games so much more! We play at least 2 back to back games in the mornings and 2 back to back games in the afternoon. Yesterday ( Sunday ), we even played a game before going to sleep.

I never realized that playing a tabletop game ( Warmachine / Hordes ) on top of a custom table, makes the game 10x more fun! Looking at the opposing army on top of a painted terrain makes the experience so much more exciting.

This post is not really a tutorial on how to make a custom Warmahordes table as this is too simple in the first place. But I do hope to inspire others that making a table mat is so simple and easy. I got three ( 3 ) 2feet x 4feet styropors, cut them to shape, glued ( wood glue ) some aquarium sand, painted with cheap acrylics, and sealed with polyurethane varnish... voila! super fun table that is relatively cheap!

Hope to add more details on the table once in a while and post some battle reports sometime soon. Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! :)

Warmachine Game Tablephoto

Warmachine Game Tablephoto

Warmachine Game Tablephoto

Warmachine Game Tablephoto

Warmachine Game Tablephoto

Warmachine Game Tablephoto

Warmachine Game Tablephoto

Warmachine Game Tablephoto

Warmachine Game Tablephoto

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS