Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, March 21, 2014

The O verDC23 wallpaper


The O verDC23 wallpaper photo

Just wanted to share a Photoshop doodle I did earlier today. Just a fun digital doodle of my last highly modified Master Grade kit which is The O. I named this The O II Hauer in reference to an art of the mobile suit. Nothing special or extraordinary with this wallpaper, just a digital doodle I wanted to share.

I took various photos and slapped them all together. To hide the inconsistency of the pixels of the different photos, I added some rough noise to the image giving it a really old film look. Anyways, hope I did not waste your time with this post. Thanks for dropping by! Just enjoy the hobby guys! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS