Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I am BACK to Gunpla!!!

I'm back guys and I have a "coming out of Gunpla retirement commission project" I will be posting soon!

This guy helped me out of retirement coz he told me he wanted a verDC23 kit. I have not touched a plastic kit for a while now, but my new client's enthusiasm made me want to play with plastic again.

Add the fact that I desperately need an outlet from work as it has been HELL at work this past few months. I hope this hobby would help keep my sanity in check and keep my mind off my day job, at least during weekends.

The first thing I have to do is set up a workbench, clean up my tools and maybe snap fit something to get the feel of plastic in my hands again.

Anyways, excited to post updates on my newest commission project soon! Stay tuned guys! :)







5 comments:

aor_or_die said...

Finally you're back!!!!!!

Mr. Gav said...

Good to hear from you again, I thought it was all over for good!

Look forward to more work from you bro.

Unknown said...

Welcome back sir! :))))) cant wait to see you work your magic. its been a long time coming.

sotanghon said...

long awaited comeback...

Anonymous said...

It's awesome to visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this post, while I am also keen of getting experience.

Also visit my blog - short term loans

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS