Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, June 18, 2012

Tyranids Tyrannofex painted by DECAY


Tyranids Tyrannofex by DECAY photo

I have yet to finish my Tyranid commission work but this magnificent work by DECAY makes me want to work on it as soon as I can. I am a bit too preoccupied with real life stuffs these days though, but these Tyranids by Decay sure are very inspiring stuffs!

Decay has a very unique color scheme for his Tyranids which brings out the very venom like nature of these fictional creatures. His miniature painting is topnotch and his basing is very neat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sucks ass thank you

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS