Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Warpath Scrapbuilt Gouf SD by RZERO1


Warpath Scrapbuilt Gouf SD by RZERO1 photo

Raymond Celeste aka RZERO1's title pretty much sums it up. I have here his WARPATH scrapbuilt Gouf SD.

I have the SD Gouf which looks totally unlike what Ray came up with. This is an extreme scrap projects from various materials and blended together with his topnotch weathering. I love the huge hammer and the gatling gun. The hands also gave the model a better more menacing look. Cool stuff by Ray as usual.

1 comment:

Harry said...

My favorite SD project ever. One of the few I'll never forget watching the WIP of. SD Masta RZERO1!

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS