Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Old Mother Nature illustration by DC23


Old Mother Nature illustration by DC23 photo
 click image to enlarge

Just wanted to share my first ever digital illustration since I do not know when.

This is part of a huge digital artwork I did for an online competition. Unlike my other wallpapers in this website, I did NOT use any photographs for this artwork. All you see here are strokes using a Wacom stylus pen in Adobe Photoshop CS5. I had a lot of fun working on this although I strained my eyes for around 8 hours and I always end up with a migraine after every painting session.

I must say I'd rather paint miniatures than do this everyday, due to the headache I get whenever I stay too long in front of the computer monitor. I am pretty happy with the result, although I feel that my drawing skills are a bit rusty as evident with the rough strokes in some parts of the digital drawing ( see the rough eyes ).

I will have to edit this post once the organizers accepts my entry...wish me luck guys. :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS