Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, October 23, 2011

What is your LEAST favorite Gundam design ever?


Least FAV Gundam photo

This topic was posted by MAC forums member poppotaku at our open section at the forums. I am waiting for the primer on my The O II build to dry so I thought of killing time by sharing to you this intriguing question. " What is your least favorite Gundam design ever ? "

For some people it is the Turn A Gundam, for some it's all the Gundam designs in the Gundam SEED universe. And for a few others, it is the grand father of all Gundams, which is the RX-78-2 Gundam. My fav Gundam design would be the Turn A Gundam. I do not know if it is the sleek sexy design, the mustache or just the simple fact of going against what most people dislike.

On the other hand, I do not like the SEED universe Gundam designs. The model kits are great though much like the Turn A ( my fav ), but I just do not like all those striker packs and the sunflower wings of the Freedom. No debate here though as this all depends on your preference anyways.

Do drop a comment here OR better yet you could join our discussions inside our MAC forums. Here is the link to poppotaku's thread guys...





7 comments:

Benjamin Wong said...

For me its Freedom gundam

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Hey Ben, hehehe... Freedom Gundam to me too... actually all the SEED kits. :)

Greggy Bada said...

I don't actually hate any gundam... but I hate what add-ons you put on 00 gundam... I love 00 Gundam's elegance but then it's ruined by putting a lot of bulk like the 7 sword and raiser and others...

maybe I just don't like gundams with overloaded weapons... I'm a minimalist! hehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Not really hate, just your least FAV.

I prefer ZEON mobile suits in general actually. :)

Vulcan said...

I don't like any of the original SEED and Destiny Gundams. Some of the variations are nice though, like the ones from Stargazer.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Agree Vulcan... I like them all though, they are just my least favourite. :)

Kikokix said...

Flags, Braves and most of the enemy units in the 00 universe. They just don't seem to fit in the Gundam universe, they are more like mechs in Vandread. They don't look menacing enough compared to Zeon's.

Also those funny looking gundam units in G Gundam. Imagine a Windmill Gundam? I mean, come on! LOLz

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS