Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, September 17, 2011

RG Aile Strike Gundam commish - final WIP


I just finished shooting the final matte coat of my RG Aile Strike commish. I can't really take good photos of the kit indoors ( 11 pm here ) as I do not have enough light source or the proper equipment to do so. So I'll be posting the final photos early tomorrow.

There is NO highlight on this build as this is just OOTB. Assembled, Painted and re assembled. I did put a few warning decals and some brown washes to give it a bit more life. I could have used light gray for the panel lines but I always love browns as it gives a very subtle weathering look to the kit, rather than the super clean look which ain't really my style.

The client also does not like me to weather the build as this is his first Real Grade... so really, there is no highlight on this ootb build at all. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed working on this little critter. I just can't call it a verDC23, as their is no version here what so ever. This basically looks like ALL the other RG Aile Strike you've seen around the net so far. hehehe

However the only thing unique with this one, is that I painted the kit with Vallejo paints from start to finish. Yeap, from Vallejo grey primer to Vallejo Matte Varnish. Even the brown washes is by a Vallejo wash ( transparent acrylic ).

Anyways this kit should be flying to UK soon, well as soon as I get the payment. lol... now here are a few photos of the kit in Matte varnish...







Thanks for dropping by! Photos of the finished kit tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS