Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm getting a Hobbymate MICRO2S from Hobbymate soon!


Hobbymate MICRO2S photo

I stole the photo above from Toymaker. It is basically from his post on a review on a Hobbymate Micro2S PRO. I also like that tool very much, It is a sanding tool for easier and quicker sanding jobs when working with Gunpla! It looks really cool on Kenny's review and he even made a short video showing how that small nifty tool works.


Anyways, I was chatting with HOBBYMATE owner Edmund Teo a few days back and I was inquiring on a tool for cutting thick Tamiya pla plates. He then offered me a dremel like tool as a gift on my birthday LOL! Nah he offered me the tool as a gift when he arrives from Singapore to the Philippines on the MAC anniv Party

So I am getting a Hobbymate MICRO2S for free very soon! I hope it would help me speed up on my Gunpla projects, as I have so many in my backlog as of now. It is basically a dremel like tool with lots of bits for different jobs! Super excited on getting my cutting power tool soon!

Do visit the official Hobbymate website for a ton of hobby tools, airbrushes and other accessories. Til' next post guys! :)

P.S. For those who are going to the MAC Anniv Party, you could PM me your orders that you like from Hobbymate and Edmund Teo will bring and sell it to the party.




3 comments:

Vulcan said...

So what exactly does it do? Would an actual dremel be better or would it just be a hassle? I can always borrow a few industrial dremels from a friend, but I find them too messy to use with plastic.

DC23 said...

I think it does the sanding better than dremel, as dremel is too powerful for plastics. I will be doing reviews of these tools myself once I get my hands on them. :)

Jonas said...

This is a nice sanding tool. Sure beats grinding all that sandpaper and nail file I've been using years ago (and getting a lot of static electricity from the grinds), lalo na doon sa mga maliliit na pieces like beam rifles..

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS