Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, August 14, 2011

GreattoysOnline.com NEW arrivals 080911


GreattoysOnline New ArrivalPoster

Here are some great photos of great toys @ GreattoysOnline.com! I saw this post earlier today but failed to blog about it. I thought it is always better late than never so here are some new arrivals you could get online or at their retail stores at Greattoys.

I love in particular the amount o Hobby Magazines in this weeks batch o new arrivals. I am also starting to get poisoned with all those handsome looking GIJoe figures and vehicles these days. Would love to weather one of those GIJoe stuffs. The Human Alliance Barricade with Frenzy looks great from the photo too! Should get one soon! Anyways here are the pics... for more photos visit the official website here ...
GreattoysOnline.com NEW Arrivals August 9, 2011


































Thanks a ton for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS