Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, June 20, 2011

my Rottweiler Panzer from 5 weeks and beyond!


I just saw a 6 week old Labrador puppy while walking Panzer earlier this afternoon. The disparity in size is astonishing! I got Panzer at a very early age of 5 weeks ( not advisable ) thus I kinda remembered how small the little fur ball was when I got him.

Of course Panzer was a ton more handsome than a Labrador puppy as his muzzle is a lot cuter coz it is bigger, shorter and wider than a normal Lab puppy. Rottweiler bias aside, it was such a delight to see a small Lab puppy who was almost the same age when I got my Panzer.

I then thought of putting up yet another post of my little Rot. I will be editing this post and will be adding recent photos of Panzer as he grows up. Photos below shows Panzer at 5 weeks ( 2.5 kilos ) to 11 weeks (  8.2 kilos ). Panzer will be exactly 3 months old in 6 days ( Sunday, June 26 ).

On a side note, me and my family have relocated to my dad's house today. Our house is already a total mess as it is under renovation and the continuous rains has made it impossible to live in. The roof is wrecked thus water is pouring in from the ceiling. 

Anyways, today I have made the second floor  of my dad's house as my temporary home and have also set up a corner in which I could do Gunpla... so Gunpla updates as soon as this weekend guys! 









Thanks for dropping by! Til next post! :)


3 comments:

Jimmycbr said...

Panzer is lovely real fine example! I got mine 17th june at 6weeks maybe 2 weeks too soon but he is doing fine loves chicken!!! I wish you well with your dog Hope he brings you many years of joy.
Regards, Jim Brady -Kilcock , Ireland.

DC23 said...

Thanks sir! yeah I got him 3 weeks earlier as I really insisted on taking him home after seeing his cute face. I had to train him not to bite with pressure and learn to submit to me, but it is all worth it now. Thanks Jim. :)

Natalie and my Rottweiler Dog said...

Pancer is cute. I like one of his shots where he looks really fierce. I guess, his eyebrows met.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS