Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, April 7, 2011

my kids circa November 2009


Just finished a couple of paper works here in the office and as I was cleaning up my files I saw this handful of beautiful photos of my kids. These photos I think were shot back around late October or early November 2009 as my wife and kids are checking out a resort for my son's birthday party.

My kids are 2 1/2 years younger in these photos, they are all chubbier and cuter. LOL. My eldest daughter just told me that she is a tween ( almost teen ) a couple of weeks ago. My second daughter will now go to school by June. And my little son is as naughty as any boy could get.

Pardon me for this non-Gunpla post. But my kids ( specially my son ) loves seeing his photos here in my blog. I think it surprises him to see himself amidst a ton of " robot " photos.









Oh BTW, these kids got their beautiful faces from their dad! LOL

 Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)


8 comments:

bobing ng pilipinas said...

will you let your son, follow your footsteps as a gunpla modeler? just a random question :)

Kamm said...

Don you used to be so handsome..... :( ....

what happened man!? McDonalds? hehehe im kidding bro <3 I still love ya,

Your kids are cute bro, i say it everytime u share pics of them. Thanks for sharing bro! Someday I might have my own mini mes running around.

Decay said...

A beautiful family you got there Don. Keep it up ;)

Caledbolg said...

Little kids are cute. Mhm.

DC23 said...

Agree, they are not as cute now. LOL

DC23 said...

Thanks Marc! what keep it up? don't want to build more kids man! LOL

DC23 said...

Yeah man... boring office work, lack of basketball and Gunpla made me gained 10 pounds a year since 2008. There is still remnants beneath the fat I think. hahaha XD

DC23 said...

Not sure... studies should be priority. I did Gunpla when I am 28 with 3 kids already so I grew old without a very addicting hobby. Not really sure man.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS