Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Warhammer 40k Tyranids modeled by Decay

Warhammer40kfigure

I have here a non-mecha feature of a bunch of Tyranid figures from Warhammer 40k. I saw this thread at our collection hub section and these beautifully painted figures were painted back in 2005 by William Decay aka decay. He used some Citadel acrylic paints on these figures and the colors are just so vibrant!

I always wanted to try painting these kinds of figures back in college, though I find them a bit expensive.  I am pretty sure they are worth the money but I just could not afford them back then. Hope to try my hand on painting these figs in the near future though.

If you like these masterfully painted figures, you could head out to decay's Photobucket account for some more. Here is the link guys...

Warhammer40kfigure

Warhammer40kfigure

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next featured guest modeler! ;)


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS