Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I got more Citadel paints!

Citadelpaintsphoto

I bought a handful ( literally ) of Citadel paints yesterday after buying a handful last week. Kamm continuos to poison us in our forums with his sick hand painting skills using Citadel paints. I would never try hand painting a whole kit like Kamm though, but would try to hand paint details more using this beautiful paints.

I basically bought this for the MG Zeta commish details as my client wants some bling bling details all over. I also got some flesh color, black and a brown for the figures in my Turn A head diorama. These little jars got me excited to paint the Zeta already, although I still have to prime and paint the thing.

On a side note, I added and edited my HTML codes yesterday and I happily got rid off of the Facebook widget that takes so long to load. The new widget in my sidebar now houses my RSS subscription ( first time ), my twitter account and my Facebook fan page. All in a simple box including a better search box. Faster loading time for my blog and easier access to my other accounts. Woot!

Citadelpaintsphoto

Citadelpaintsphoto

Updates on both the MG Zeta and Turn A head today. Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



13 comments:

Gary Wintin said...

LOL.. seems like you have been ''kam-mi-nized''... be careful.. its very very posionous... LOL

DC23 said...

Yeah! poisonous and expensive man! :(

Gary Wintin said...

don't forget to give a full review of using those paints bro

DC23 said...

Hmmm, kinda lazy as Kamm has so much video tutorials of it already. :)

Gary Wintin said...

then what about the people who doesn't know about Kamm??? u don't want that on your conscious.... :P LOL

DC23 said...

LOL!!! ok might do one then. hahaha

Kamm said...

Cool pick up Don... bro these new pots suck big time..... :/ there designed to dry out your paints i sweaR!

DC23 said...

Arrrrghh! I hate those new pots too! They keep on closing while I am using them, I love the old ones. Hope it does not dry up soon as they are expensive here man. :(

rinaldi suhardiono said...

Really want to buy this paint... Prime92 also using it with dry brushing method and the result looks awsome... but I didn't know where I can buy this paint in my Country :( :sigh:

DC23 said...

Maybe you could get some online? where are you from bro?

Iceborg said...

Where can i buy those citadel paints... Im here in manila

DC23 said...

 DEOVYR or Enriquez

xây dựng, construction, paint said...

thank your pager, its very useful http://xaydungngogia.com

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS