Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, February 25, 2011

What's in for this hobby anyway? written by TOYMAKER


I just finished reading a post by Kenny Lim aka Toymaker and was totally inspired by it. I mean as I've said a million times, my style was the fruit of Kenny's style coz I practically tried to copy his Kampfer back in 2008 and I continue to get inspired by his builds until now. I have been his fan since I started this hobby and reading a post from him about me is always unreal and inspiring for me.

I am NO way near Kenny or the guys he mentioned in his post, but I am really flattered that he even mentioned me along in the same sentence. I have utmost respect for people with Kenny's talent and I have ultimate respect for people with Kenny's humility.

I was a bit irritated in my post that he stated in his blog and I totally agree on his last statement about " What's in for this hobby anyway? Sorry about re-blogging about Kenny's post BUT I just had to keep this ( the link at least ) in my archives as I could read it anytime I need Gunpla inspiration. Thanks a ton bro, very much appreciate it man! Anyways here is the link guys...
What's in for this hobby anyway? written by TOYMAKER


2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Completely true, I've made a ton of friends with varied ages and living locations through this hobby. People who have been modeling for years, kids who look up to me and even people who are in the industry. Even now I aspire to make better models to meet more people and invite more into this hobby.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Agree, same here bro... " varied ages " is the keyword here. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS