Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, February 24, 2011

GN-X Ver Black Pearl bling modeled by Kriz


This is just in today! This 1/144 GN-X is fabulously painted, I somehow keep on reminding myself that this is not the MG GN-X. The beautiful metallic / pearl  painted kit is modeled by Chris Cook aka Kriz / Rmahza and this is his entry in the weathering versus metallics GB at ZeroGunz.

Kriz painted this with all sorts of paint including pearl powders which clogged Kriz's AB during the build. I love the purple ( clear blue + clear red ) on some parts and I will copy the colors for my Eva kit which will also be submitted for the same ZeroGunz GB.

Now for more photos here is the link to ZeroGunz under the Weathering versus Metallics GB...
GN-X Ver Black Pearl bling modeled by Kriz



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS