Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, February 26, 2011

cheap Metal parts for modding!


My sincerest apologies to my readers and friends for the series of " rant " posts these past few days. This blog is a happy place for me but I always get pissed off by disrespectful, full of themselves people. And as it is obvious by now, I back up my friends no matter what. I do realize however that I have a ton more followers and friends and should have never stooped down to that level.

On a lighter note, I just wanted to put up a quick post on some really cheap metal parts I bought last night. As much as I want to take credit for discovering the probable use of these spiky earrings for Zeon kit modifications, I heard these spiky " Emo " earrings from John David Ceremonia aka DAVIME.

I am 14 years older than John David ( he is 17 now ) but I am proud to say that I learned something from the young guy. You see, we could all learn from each other and we could not only learn from the Pros and older people bur also from the younger modelers who are just starting to " enjoy " the hobby.

I might add a few more photos of these earrings later, but I have to go to work now. Cya guys, Just enjoy the hobby as always! til' next post!



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS