Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, January 10, 2011

reference for our 1/35 Gundam resin garage kit project


As most of you know by now, Halimaw Sculptures led by Alex and MAC forums recently agreed to push through with our 1/35 Resin garage kit project of a Wing Gundam Zero Custom. The vision is simple, the huge project aims to give our fellow Filipino modelers the chance of working with a large 1/35 Gundam resin garage kit.

I was then asked by Alex to detail a MG WZC as a reference for the sculptors of Halimaw Sculptures. Such a task as my detailing on a MG kit will be scaled up to 1/35 scale. I was a bit pressured to accept the challenge but after a few research, I then feel a little more comfortable to tackle the job.

I saw this 1/72 Wing Gundam ver Ka by G systems last night, and to my surprise it is not as detailed as much as I thought it would be. Relieves the pressure of coming up with a more detailed version of the mech now, and I might get the MG kit and start the detailing by February 2011. So stay tuned guys! :)

More photos of this beautiful 1/72 resin garage kit at G Systems...




Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I have that G-System kit and it's pretty simple. I bet you could do a better job Donc. Can't wait to see what you guys do with it.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks for the confirmation bro... it does look simple... easy to top I guess. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS