Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lookie what I bought today! XD


Woot! I got my Beargguy kit and a 1/48 Mega Scale Zaku today! The GB is on! I will snapfit this kit soon and make a simple review of this fantastic 1/144 kit for our GAF - MAC Beargguy GB. I will also snapfit the 1/48 Mega scale Zaku and show you some pics of this behemoth.

Nope, I have not decided on what to submit as my BMKWC 2011 entry yet. I will need to buy the MG The O and compare it with the 1/48 Zaku before I could decide on which kit to work with. Will get my hands on a MG The O maybe early next year and will let you know immediately on what kit I'll be working with for next year's compe! :)

Thanks for dropping by guys! Til' next post! :D

6 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

WOW!! MEGA SIZE!!!! DROOLS>>>> !!XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The only stock in the only store in Greenhills that has it so far! Woot! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The 1/48 really needs some improvements in it's poseability. With the leg and arm movement range, this Zaku can't look like it's 3x faster...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

wow!!bro!!so cool!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap it does... unfortunately I have not tried poseability mods before. :(

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehhehe, finished snap fitting it! It's so dang huge man! XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS