Saturday, November 20, 2010

PG MKII prep for priming


Just a quick post before I dive in to the ultimate FUN of this hobby! Sanding! I will be cleaning up the parts, sanding off the nub marks, remove a few seam lines, wet sand the pla plating and hopefully prime this kit later today!

This kit will be weathered, so I will be adding a few damages on the obvious parts. Some small damage effects on the knee, elbow, foot and manipulators. I might also put some damages on the shield as well. I might have updates later today or early tomorrow.

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :D

edit: after 4 hours of clean up work on the internals and a quick trip to the mall to get spray cans, the internal parts are all primed. I will now clean the armor parts and will be prepping it for priming first thing tomorrow. Anyways, here are a few photos of the armor parts and the primed internals...





Thanks for dropping by! Til next update! :)


Post a Comment